Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Forty, Too!

Well, I've done it. I've switched over to the Best Comment System In The World, AKA Forty Too. OK, it's not even in Beta yet and can only be accessed with Flash so far, but that will be changing very soon. No one really comments here anyway, I just wanted to make it work with Blogger. So, yeah, I've got to do an auto-install widget someday. But for now, it's only a three line change in the template and if anyone wants to use it you can email me your Blogger template and I'll switch it for you. Or just tell you the lines. Of course, this implies you know my email address and I know you. It's not for the unwashed masses yet.

When I finish the non-flash version I'll set up some Terms Of Service and start assigning site names (you'll need me to get Admin capabilities anyway) but for now knock yourselves out. I'm also working on a comment importer - I'll at least do one for Blogger, maybe for JSKit. We'll see.

No comments: